Capi Vision: Nailfold Capillaroscope
This device is a non-invasive and safe method for morphologic examination and analysis of microcirculation abnormalities related to rheumatic disease. Capillaroscopy is increasingly recognized as an important tool to assist in the diagnosis of diseases such as primary or secondary Raynaud’s phenomenon, systemic sclerosis, systemic lupus erythematosus, mixed connective tissue disease, vasculitis or other disorders.
Non-contact nailfold capilaroscope zoom pro 200x
The CapiVisionCapillaryScope non-contact zoom Pro 200x is intended for looking at the microcirculation (microcapillary function) of the blood vessels under finger nails. With this compact and versatile digital CapillaryScope it is very easy to capture and store nail fold capillaroscopy images at a magnification rate of 200x. This system is non-invasive and non-contact, thus prevents the change in the pattern of nail fold capillary.
• Light/ LED type: White & Yellow
• Number of LEDs: 2 COB rings
• LED on/off switchable: Yes
• Infrared filter: IR cut-filter >650 nm
• Pinhole: Yes
• Magnification: Up to 200x
• Lens type: Glass with Anti-Reflection coating
• Sensor type: CMOS
• Resolution: 2 Megapixel (1920×1080)
• Maximum frame rate: 30 fps